Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What is a Blog

Over the weekend I tried to explain the concept of a blog to my mom. I said, "it's like writing a diary, except you want the whole world to read it." Funny, since I highly suspect she read my diary when I was a kid. Well, this was never confirmed, but she would know random things I wrote in my diary, which made her highly suspicious.

I don't think she knows I have a blog.

Of course I also used to believe that there was an alternate Mom under the bedroom floor. We had tatami flooring, so the floor was elevated. We used to keep bottles of soda in the space between the tatami flooring and the actual room floor. Anyways, for a while I thought the nice Mom and the mean Mom take turns. When it's not her turn, she hides with the soda bottles.

Yes, I was a strange kid.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The link you have for tatami mats isn't valid. The company you linked to no longer carries tatami mats. Please update. Thank you.